Friday, July 10, 2009

Things I am grateful for.

... in no particular order.

My family and friends. I'm extremely lucky to have them all and sometimes I forget that.

Where I live. The 'Wood, Perth, WA, Australia --- all good. Beautiful weather, people and freedom to do and think whatever I want and work wherever I want.

My husband. Technically he comes under family and friends, but special mention to the one person who knows me very well and continues to love me and live with me.

The vegetable garden. A place to weed and contemplate. A place that produces fresh food.

My upbringing. Ma and Pa Price did a wonderful job with all three little Prices.

My body. It all seems to work well together and keeps me walking and talking and thinking and feeling.

Music. And the joy it brings. Love Is Free by Sheryl Crow is making me jump up and down with all it's goodness at the moment.

1 comment:

  1. I dig this post very much. I feel the same about nearly everything in it too! Very upbeat. Now I'm going to listen to Sheryl Crow.

    ReplyDelete