Sunday, July 12, 2009

My house is asleep.

Good morning, sunny Sunday.

Everyone is asleep here. Court tucked up in bed. Shaun and Kes tucked up in the back room. Charlotte tucked up outside. I promised I would make breakfast for them today - a caramelised onion, silverbeet and goat's cheese quiche, as Kate and I did last week. They all went to bed about 6am, so I have plenty of time to chill before I get cracking.

I love Sunday mornings. It always seems to be sunny and still. Full of opportunity, until I realise it's 3pm and I've been sitting around in my PApjs all day. At the moment, it's 9.32am and still full of promise. And I'll be going to the shops soon for baking ingredients, so I'll have to get out of my pajamas.

Right now, I'm going to have a sniff around my veg garden and see how everything is coming along. I know one beetroot and one snowpea who should be almost ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment