Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's hard to hook up my mobile so I can blog from there

I keep waking up to a super clean kitchen, courtesy of my brilliant husband. This morning he left choc chip cookies too.

All I want to do right now is take a photo and upload it, but I can't seem to get the mobile blogger working.

Oh. Well.

I feel like I've been a busy bee this week. The river cruise was easy and I arrived home at 11.....and then I baked baby quiches until 2. I take our department's morning tea duty very seriously. We have always thrown one of the best Fat Arse Friday morning teas and I wasn't going to let it go this time. The secret to a good morning tea is this: little foods, lots of them (quantity and variety) and home-made.

Many other people run out of time and purchase a round of cheese and some crackers, amongst other things. While I adore cheese, it is awkward and time-consuming for the consumer and it is much better with a glass of wine.

Anyway ---- my late night paid off. It was a fabulous spread.

Tomorrow is Sunday. That means a baby shower for the beautiful Viv and her beautiful bump. I'm going to make baby quiches and baby cupcakes for the event. It should be a wonderful little afternoon tea with about twenty of Viv's favourite ladies. I'm looking forward to it.

For now, I'm going to relax a little and enjoy this Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment