Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Tuesday terrific


I'm feeling a bit flat lately. I'm not sure what it is really. Am I in need of holidays? The golden two weeks off are less than three weeks away. Is it work? Is it people? Is it me? I don't know. I know that certain people tend to piss me off. I also know that I love most of the people I'm working with. I'm not feeling Passiona about the work itself at the moment, but that could just be a phase.

I had the best sleep airrrr-verrrrr last night. My alarm went off and I had know idea what it was. It took me a couple of beeps to turn it off. Usually I'm on top of that thing the second it ticks over.

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you were a bit Flat Stanley. Hope you figure it out. I hate the flat feeling I had it for a little while. If it helps, I love you and I'll support you in anything you wish to do...go to Disneyland! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete