Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hmmmm.... first one.

Well... I guess this is just a bit of a test blog to see how it goes...

It's a beautifully sunny Sunday - as they seem to be lately - and I've just been pottering around. Watching tv, weeding the vegetable garden, watering both gardens, wondering what to do today. The day is already half over. I'm still in my pajamas.

I've been thinking about blogging for ages. I like the idea of keeping a diary of sorts online. But I do wonder who will read it. Obviously friends and family if I tell them about it. Who else? It doesn't really matter too much, I guess. I mean, I don't want to get all bitchy and preachy about people and things. It's more where I can put my thoughts for the day. And maybe I could ask questions and if anyone actually reads it and has a handy hint, they can reply.

I'll see how it goes....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats baby. It'll be nice to see some of your thoughts written here; as it's so rare we actually talk to each other any more...

    ReplyDelete