Friday, December 10, 2010

Ramblings

Well, time has flown since the last time I blogged. But it feels like it's dragging.

I'm just too impatient.

I've taken the day off for a midwife appointment at lunch time. Fridays are really slow at work and I have a few sick days saved up, so what the heck, right? Good news is that there are only four days of work left and I'm going to make it! I'm feeling pretty good and not really tired at work, although my fat ankles look pretty unappealing.

I got my hair done for the last time BC last night. Today I'm having coffee with my friend Jacq...hopefully finishing Christmas shopping...dinner with Ma tonight...I feel like I have a countdown and a whole lot of things to accomplish in the next couple of weeks. It's weird.

I feel this baby will come early (although that could just be me hoping like crazy), but at the same time, I don't really feel any different so I don't envisage labour starting any time soon.

While I'm in Subi today, it just so happens I'll be near the shop that sells THAT nappy bag. What's a girl to do? I'll have to check it out...

Court and I put up our Christmas tree the other night. I feel silly putting it up because I feel like Christmas will be in limbo this year. We'll probably end up spending the day on the couch like any other lazy day of the year. That sort of thinking doesn't stop me from really really hoping that we'll have a little babe to put under the tree and take a photo of on Christmas morning. That would make me the happiest girl in the world. Completely overjoyed.

I haven't bought a Christmas present for the baby. I feel a bit silly doing it if it doesn't arrive in time. I haven't bought one for Court either. He said he was happy with me giving him a baby, but I don't know if he is satisfied with that or if he would like a Blu Ray disc too.

No comments:

Post a Comment