Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Chewsday.

Yesterday I was TIRED. I thought it could have been a big day (by my standards) on Sunday, not enough sleep etc. I left work at lunch time and came home to have a snooze.

Today I've taken the day off to rest up some more. I slept for nearly ten hours last night. And so I think that this third trimester has caught up with me. With only a couple of weeks to go. I certainly feel like my mobility has changed in the past few days: more grunting when I move, a much larger effort required to roll over in bed.

I need to take it squeezy, but I'm already thinking of everything that needs to be done around the house. I might make a list. And check it twice. It's that time of year, after all.

Last night we had a little band Christmas catch-up in a park. It was nice to see everyone again, but I was a bit groggy from my nap and I felt a bit out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment