I'm now 40+2 and waiting somewhat impatiently for this baby to arrive.
Everyone keeps texting Court and I to ask if anything has happened. I ignore the texts, but Court is nicer and replies to each one.
The weather is ridiculous. This is the third day it will be about 40 degrees and I'm over having the air conditioner running non-stop, but I'm not going to turn it off and allow this little box of heat to warm up.
Both of us just want to head down south for a few days of relief from the heat, but.....obviously we have to sit around here and wait this baby out. I now have a strong feeling it will have to be induced.