Tuesday, September 28, 2010

12.5 weeks...

....roughly, until we have a new member of our family. This startling fact has prompted us to get responsible and start behaving like the good adults we are.

I've drawn up a long list of things we need to get done (mostly around the house) and we're finally doing them. This isn't just a spring cleaning list though - this is an extreme list of stuff I should have done years ago. Home and contents insurance? Bought yesterday. Car insurance? That's today's job. I was proud as punch to do my tax return MYSELF a couple of days ago.

It's full steam ahead.

My parents are coming up next week so Dad can direct Court on how to build a pergola. I think Mum thinks us girls will do fun things like shopping, but we have a garden in need of some attention and a house in need of ship-shaping.

I'm actually enjoying getting this done and I've learnt how to list things for sale on eBay.

2 comments:

  1. Just been catching up with the blog; I was wondering if you were still doing it. Not for a few weeks I see, but it's still all new to me. :) I can't believe we forgot to catch up the other week.. we really must before your days are full of feeding and nappy changing! Even if it's just us girls. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we need to hang out! This weekend is bad because I'm sick (see whingy post), but definitely soon. I completely forgot about it the other weekend. My brain is useless at the moment xx

    ReplyDelete