Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reading my friend Rhona's blog this morning made me realise that I've been blazy (blog-lazy). Six weeks since I last wrote something. The thing is, I don't feel like I have anything to say. Anything interesting.

It is a beautiful Sunday today. Full of promise at 9am, plenty for me to do. I'll probably still be sitting here at 11, dreaming of a sunny picnic with champagne, pink-iced cupcakes and a cheeseboard.

Here are some pregnancy things that I find sort of interesting. You probably won't, but someone told me I should be keeping a diary about my pregnancy, so here are a couple of things I can look back on:

1. My bottom has been getting numb a whole lot quicker when I'm sitting down. I think I've only put on about three or four kilos so far, so it can't be the weight.

2. This bay-beh doesn't appreciate me slouching and squashing my belly area. It gets all handsy and footsy when its room gets downsized.

3. Not particularly interesting but I feel I should remember it for next time: Eating foods on the Listeria list makes me feel super guilty and then I end up having bad dreams. Not worth the unserene night's sleep.

That's all I have. I'm considering leaving my pajamas for a shower and doing a few loads of washing today. Maybe. If someone takes me for a picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment