Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last Perth post until Christmas.

This will probably be my last ramble before I hit the offensively sunny Broome next weekend. I'm looking forward to the change of scenery in terms of work, but I'm going to miss everyone so much - especially Court.

I braved Whitfords yesterday to get some summer work fashions....yes, I'm even fashion forward at work...ha! I'm really not. Anyway, I slipped my pasty legs and feet into some shorts and sandals and walked out having saved $55. Which I then promptly spent on dinner last night at 2am in Northbridge.

There's something about late night Chinese in the stinkiest suburb with your best friends. I love it. I also loved the free lychees and orange wedges we got for dessert once the staff recognised Court.

So.....this weekend will be full of cleaning my best friends' new house in preparation for fresh paint and carpet. Court and Sharn will be Telethoning it in all weekend, so Kes and I will do girly things like scrub walls with sugar soap.

And the whole weekend I'll try not to spend any money.....yeahhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment