Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lady looks like a dude.

I look like a dude this morning. My fringe is pushed back and it gives me a harsh mullet look. Lucky Court is still asleep or I think he would be grabbing the divorce papers out of his bag and smoothing the crinkles out. The only time he would accept me in dude-like form is if I looked like Paul McCartney or Gavin Miller. I look like neither of these fine gentlemen today.

I'm not too fussed. I plan on spending the day in the garden, pulling out monster weeds. I don't need to look pretty for that. I'm saving my pretty up for Pauley and Zabrina's wedding tomorrow. I love weddings - not just for the food and drink, although that does get me quite excited. I love how everyone is so happy and how proud the parents of the couple are. I love sharing in what will probably be in the top ten best days ever had by the couple.

I'm such a girl. Although I don't look like one right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hehe...this post made me giggle. I think I've had more than my fair share of "dude" days lately. I'm blaming it on the switch to another season...that's what I blame everything on :)

    And agreed about the weddings. There's something about getting to experience and see everyone's excitement and happiness that makes it worth tromping around in a dress and horrendous heels for the evening!

    ReplyDelete